Mr. Savage’s legal practice focuses on environmental and governmental matters, including those requiring litigation. Formally with a large law firm for eleven years, he assists business owners and individuals with all aspects of governmental compliance. His client services include representation of owners of properties with environmental impacts, condominium associations, and real estate investors, including third party purchasers of foreclosed or distressed properties.
Notable Decisions and Cases
- Palm Bay Towers Condominium et. al. v. City of Miami, Miami-Dade County Circuit Court Case No. 09-92066 CA (02) (suit to abate threatened demolition of 27-story waterfront condominium for alleged Building Code violations).
- CitiGroup Global v. Valdes, Frank and Monica, Miami-Dade County Circuit Court Case No. 08-078081 (27) (representation of third-party purchaser of foreclosed property in contempt proceeding against lender for improper foreclosure filings).
- Homestead-Miami Speedway, LLC v. City of Miami and Raceworks, LLC, 828 So. 2d 411 (Fla. 3d DCA 2002).
- Blake and City of Winter Springs v. Partyka, 731 So. 2d 749 (Fla. 5th DCA 1999).
- H&B Builders, Inc. v. City of Sunrise, 727 So. 2d 1068 (Fla. 4th DCA 1999).